• Rock Art Brewery a micobrewery only a mile away. Outstanding variety of delicious brews.• Up North Canoe and Kayak Rental for the Green River Reservoir. Derek is awesome! He outfits you with a kayak, paddles, and life jacket AND drops off and picks up the gear to and from the reservoir. You just have to show up and he does the rest.
• River Arts offers myriad classes and workshops and serves as a venue for the finest musical entertainment and art shows
• Cadys Falls Nursery Gorgeous gardens. family operated. Carry herbaceous perennials and woody plants for northern gardens.• Northeast Kingdom Adventures- snowmobiling, atv
• Lamoille Valley Players at the Hyde Park Opera House always rocks the house with talent
• Peace Pups Winter Dog Sled and Fall Dog Cart Rides
• Oodles of hiking: Elmore Mt, Moss Glens Falls, Bingham Falls, Weissner Woods
• Noyes House Historical Museum
• Stowe Area Association calendar of local events
•Applecheek Farm evening sleigh rides, farm tour and small market
• Catamount Trails
Haymaker Press: Fine art prints and custom photography from local photographer Orah Moore.
Laughing Moon Chocolates: Handmade chocolates with the big picture in mind.
Trapp Family Lodge: beautiful trails for xc and snowshoe
Craftsbury Outdoor Center: beautiful trails for xc and snowshoe at extremely affordable rates.
Enchanted Woods Wellness Center: Yoga and exercise classes.
Umiak Outfitters: Canoe, kayak, snowshoe and telemark ski rentals in Stowe.
Windy Willows Farm: Horseback riding